RRT

RRT

Monday, February 23, 2015

Vermillion Squadron: Part 2



Greetings All,

Finally finished my first Veritech Squadron and wanted to share some photos.....




If anybody is interested in how I painted these up you can check out my last two previous painting tutorials for Roy Fokker and Rick Hunter.


Guardian Mode.

Guardian Mode.

Fighter Mode.

Instead of a Brownie I painted up the fourth squad member as Mirya.

Max in 1A

Max in 1A

With my Valkyries done I have finally finished the UEDF models from my first starter box....4 more to go...

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic. I really enjoyed your turorials.
    I hope you did not give up.

    Cheers,

    Muzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you tell me what paint did you use for ben can seem to get the brown the right shade atm used citidel xv88, balor brown and mournfang brown

    ReplyDelete